Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A hug to death

Valley of spirits

A hug to death



Tomorrow when my soul leaves me,
I hope there would be someone,
Who will shed a tear for me.
A drop of a tear, a drop of love,
That binds us together in this world.
Love is my greatest strength,
And love is my greatest weakness,
Through my strength and weakness,
I felt the beauty of this world.

And as I opened my eyes,
I saw the joy of the souls,
Those who has been liberated,
From the sufferings of this world.
Everyone has to leave,
Leave this world of dreams,
There is a time that we all have to leave.
To the world of heavenly peace.

Forgive me my dear ones,
Here’s my time to leave,
Leave this world of my dear ones,
To the world of oneness and peace.
And my soul rejoices,
The beauty of the death,
A hug to the angel,
The angel of the death.

1 comment:

  1. Death is opposite of birth.Death is not opposite of life.What takes birth dies but the life continues....

    ReplyDelete